Spirit & Truth
Heart & Mind,
Soul & Body
Invisible & Visible
Spiritual & Material
Emotion & Reason
Rest & Work
Surrender & Control
Freedom & Order
Mystery & Clarity
Noise & Silence
Brightness & Darkness
Simplicity & Complexity
Lightness & Heaviness
Private & Public
Corporately & Individually
Principle & Practice
Longing & Satisfaction
Creativity & Repetition
Spontaneity & Ritual
Improvisation & Discipline
Relevant & Traditional
Present & Past
Informal & Formal
Joy & Sadness
Laughter & Tears
2 comments:
I've been studying 2 Corinthians with a couple other women, and we all agree that so far (we're through chapter 7) Paul is really loving the contrasts; it's neat to read yours! But I have to take issue with you contrasting 'Relevant' and 'Traditional' - I think traditional can be very relevant... :)
I did not mean to post this here, I'm working on a new draft that I was going to post today with some minor changes. You are so right about the relevant and traditional as a poor contrast, how about modern and traditional?
Post a Comment